- I just wanted to tell you that the Probiotics for cats I bought have finally helped my 2 year old "previously-feral" cat to lose the "dairy queen" consistency of the litter box deposits... WHAT a RELIEF!!! Both for her AND for me. I guess we'll be using that powder forever!! I can't believe my baby struggled with this IBS-like syndrome for so long, and no vet solution worked until I got that powder!... DO NOT STOP MAKING IT. PLEASE!!!! Lyndarae M., Satsuma, FL April, 2015
- We have two small mini schnauzers. They are black and both have trouble with their stomachs, so are on a very low fat diet. Your probiotic supplement really seems to help them. Haven't had nearly so many upsets since we started them on it. Thank you. Nancy P., Scurry, TX February, 2015 Pet Gallery: Gidget and Dolly
- I can't even begin to tell you how much your food and the probiotic powder have helped my doggies. They are all so happy and healthy! I have converted so many people to using your food and powder! Every single one has come back to me to tell me how much of a positive difference it has made with their doggies!
Heather S., Bakersfield, CA September, 2012
Pet Gallery: Eleanore, Agnus, Doodlebug, and Norman
- It has been a couple of months now since Charlee last had a vomiting episode which
coincides with when I cut back her daily feeding a little bit and add a tsp of probiotics daily. Bad luck
to brag but it sure seems to have done the trick. Thanks for your help and advice. Incidentally,
Charlee seems to like the taste of the probiotics sprinkled on top of her regular food. Dropped the yogurt
Dan A., Morro Bay, CA January, 2012
Pet Gallery: Charlee
- I just received the probiotics for Wizard and oh my gosh to my amazement I have put
it on his kibble food and he actually licks it off his food, when he's hungry he eats it with his food,
but it is so funny to watch him, he will pick the food out of his dish and lick off probiotics. And leave
the food on the tile. He LOVES it.
Cheryle C., Belleair Beach, FL January, 2012
- Can't thank you enough for the Probiotic supplement for cats. My cat was on the way to a mega-colon with BM's only every 3 days and crying when doing so. Now we have daily BM's and no more crying. Thank you.
Sandra H., Belmont, CA August, 2011
- Hello, My husband and I are happy to write and let you know that we recently ordered MSE (powder) along with the regular human grade dog food. We have two poms, Chyna and Ena. Chyna is the elder of the two. She is very small and has always suffered from stomach problems. Whenever she is stressed, she gets a bout of gas and won't eat for at least a day or so. Ena doesn't have this condition, but she has always had messy stools, either too loose or too dry and pastey.
We happened to come upon the information on your website and decided to give the probiotics a try. One and a half weeks later, we already notice a difference! Ena is regular and Chyna has not had a problem with tummy gas and pain! We cannot thank you enough for providing a solution after seven years of going to vet after vet with no relief for Chyna! We've had suggestions like, increase her fiber, make her drink more water, feed her homemade food - but nothing worked. We are going to recommend your website to all our dog-loving friends. By the way, your company was recommended to us by a coworker who even gave us a couple of samples from his big bag of Flint River millet! Thank you SO MUCH for helping our little girls get relief!
Norman and Leonor R., Des Plaines, IL February, 2011
Pet Gallery: Ena and Chyna
- The MSE Natural Defense was a miracle-worker for her, a couple of years ago.
She had constant diarrhea - MSE stopped it completely and immediately. She has been fine, since, with the daily
dose in her diet. I know she feels better and is more alert and interested in her surroundings and household events...
Linda S., Fairfax, VT November, 2010
Pet Gallery: Kitty
- My dogs are healthier and happier because of your fantastic foods and probiotics. Thank you for giving us food for our best friends that they deserve.
Donna F., Murphy, NC October, 2010
- Attached is a picture of my 3 year Bloodhound, Eleanore June. She decided to dive into the trash
can today and remove the 5 lb. empty Daily Boost probiotic container!! She is licking the inside of the container!!!! Eleanore
and her sister Agnus June love the Daily Boost powder!
Heather S., Bakersfield, CA July 2010
Pet Gallery: Eleanore June
- Hi: I just wanted to show off my Great Dane, Fiona. Her AKC name is Wolke's Queen of Hearts. She was bred by Joan Wolke in Southern California and is nearly 2 yrs. old. We're getting ready to breed her, paying special care to her diet. Your probiotics have made such a difference in her health and shape. She's gone from good dog to awesome dog.
In the attached picture she's posing for me atop the straw wall we're building. She loves to climb up to the top of a 30 ft. pile of straw and look down on the yard. She's quite the athlete, jumping over 6'8" to retrieve a treat or toy from my hand or to jump over the bales.. She also serves as a cane for me. My back is bad and she stands next to me when I need support (she always seems to know) and she stabilizes herself so I can use her strength. Isn't she simply the best?
Julie J., Hesperia, CA March, 2010
Pet Gallery: Fiona
- Your site explained the need and benefits of
probiotics in the clearest manner which most resembled my Physician's speech to me when I started taking probiotics.
M. Waldron, Chicago, IL July, 2009
- In the week that I have been feeding my dogs the FRR Lamb/Millet/Rice Kibble and using the
Natural Defense Probiotic Supplement my babies entire lives have changed.
They have all six been on prescription dog foods ranging from 3 months to 13 years. It has been a roller coaster ride of vomiting and diarrhea and all the while trying to find the right food.
I have spent hours online researching food and have tried several supposedly great brands. By fate I found information about your food and the probiotics. It is a miracle. I started switching
everyone over to your food and probiotics on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 and in the last week I have went from cleaning up vomit three to four times daily to one time this last week. The diarrhea
has virtually disappeared as well. You have not only improved the health and well being of my babies but mine as well. Thank you and God bless you for all that you do for pets and their families.
B. Bloodworth, Turtle Lake, ND
- I want to tell you what a wonderful product the Natur's Way MSE Daily Boost
I have a 10 year old dog who has an undiagnosed autoimmune disorder. After
nearly dying at the age of 7, she has been doing fairly well on prednisone
for the last 3 years. I say fairly well because she's much more stable now
but still has occasional relapses with fevers, weakness, and neurological
symptoms. She also has had difficulty from time to time with diarrhea,
flatulence, vomiting, constipation, bad breath, extremely poor coat and
skin, lethargy, mild confusion, and cloudy watery eyes.
Three weeks ago my daughter gave me a big scoop of Daily Boost for Mandy. I
could see a definite improvement in just a few days. After 3 weeks, the
changes are dramatic and amazing! All of the intestinal troubles have
subsided and her breath is markedly improved. Friends who haven't seen her
in 2 weeks are commenting (independently of each other) on the improvement
in her coat. Her stamina is indredible and she's able to run at top speed
and keep up with younger, bigger dogs.
While she still has the underlying disease and will probably be on
medication for the rest of her life, she's doing the best she's ever done in
three years. I don't need to tell you how heartwarming it is to see her
living life with enthusiasm again!
Thank you for a wonderful product. Don't ever stop making it available!
G. Kahles, Apple Valley, CA
- I am a small Miniature Dachshund Breeder and my dogs love your food! I also
have one spayed female with conjestive heart failure - I put her on the
Senior Plus and the MSE Liquid Rescue. What a difference in the way she
acts and feels in just two weeks!!! Thanks so much!!!!
J. Bishop, Atascadero, CA
- My dog is suffering from IBT due to Lyme disease. He is on heavy antibiotics
and predisone. Rescue has helped maintain his overall health and bowel
function in this difficult time.
M. Cemeno, Branford, CT
- The picture of Angus was taken in in the truck he loves to ride and go places . Angus is leash trained and we have recently started hiking as the local park. He is prone to getting a upper resp virus and sneezes alot . I have notice since being on the Natural Defense he has shown a huge improvement. It has also helped his "gas problem".
Pixie is our little Princess. Very content on being a house kitty and a cuddlier. She had IBS and I could not get it under control . After confirming with the vet that is was not "serious" , I changed food and put her on the Natural Defense .. less than a week I have a happy kitty and a she has an even happier human.
Thank you Flint River
C. Chambers, Dallas, TX
Pet Gallery: Angus and Pixie
I have to tell you, your Probiotic Supplement seems to have turned my pet's
digestive system around. I'm hoping that his good digestion continues. He
has had a pattern of digestive upsets that seem to occur every 3 or 4
months. I wanted to wean him off of the antibiotic the vet had him on
(Metronidizole) even though she said it wouldn't be a bad thing for him to
be on that the rest of his life. But I was resistant against this advice.
I started Chopper on your Probiotic product and so far so good. I will let
you know come April/May to see if he has returned to his pattern of
digestive upset or if your product has solved his issues for good. I will
tell you that your product has definitely solved his tear staining problem
that he's had since he was a puppy. He's a Shih-Tzu/Maltese mix - he is all
white except for the bottoms of his ears, so the tear stains were always
very obvious. But not anymore! Thank you for a wonderful product!!
D. Shabrach, Middletown, DE
Spunky's tummy problem is getting under control now that we have him on the
MSE Daily Boost.
G. Padaong, Redwood City, CA
Pet Gallery: Pepper and Spunky
My husband and I share our lives with five little dogs. One very young, one middle
aged and three senior dogs. One of our senior dogs, Daisy, has suffered from
digestive problems all her life. To add to her woes a medical procedure almost
killed her and temporarily left her unable to eat, drink or move. She was syringe
fed for weeks and when she was able to feed on her own she had no appetite.
Twice a day I would hand feed her and often try several foods until I'd find
one she liked. She would eat some foods for a day, maybe two, then lose interest
and the search was on again. We've been doing this for a year and a half. Then I
found out about your dog food. A few weeks ago I ordered a bag of Senior Plus,
Jubilee Wafers and Probiotics. From the first serving of Flint River Ranch dog
food our Daisy has eaten it twice a day with a little Probiotics and a few
drops of water sprinkled over it. She eats all she gets and consumes bits of
Jubilee Wafers when offered throughout the day. She has put on some weight
and has more energy. When my husband commented this morning on how he noticed
our Daisy had a "spring in her step" I decided to write to you and thank you
for your wonderful products. I will happily remain a customer as long as Daisy,
and the other four little ones, enjoy Flint River Ranch products. Thank you,
F. Shepherd (and Daisy, of course), Richmond, IN
Awesome... Great... Seamless and my Labs love this food! The MSE Daily Boost has
made the air in my house SWEETER!! Thank you!!!
D. Chase, West Monroe, LA
Hey thank you all. This Daily Boost is awesome. Startoo had a sensitive system
as in having the runs often, since we started Daily Boost that almost never
happens. His body odor and his breath have improved greatly. I never would
have thought. Anyway, thanks for carrying such great products. Have a wonderful
Thanksgiving. God Bless.
D. Gray, Moab, UT
Pet Gallery: Startoo
Your product Natural Defense Probiotic Supplement has done wonders for our
5-year old Miniature Schnauzer, Precious. Precious has severe allergies and
is kept on a strict diet of Flint River Ranch Lamb, Millet, and Rice and
occasionally your Fish and Chips for treats. She is very prone to bloating and
has been treated for endotoxic shock syndrome too many times to mention. During
the three months Precious took Natural Defense, she had only one episode of
bloating within the first two weeks and thereafter she was without incident.
Natural Defense is truly a miracle Product for Precious. P.S. Precious is my
16-year old daughter's 4-H Champion in Agility and Obedience! Despite her
weakened immune system, Precious thrives on keeping active in 4-H and helping
Cara teach agility and obedience to younger 4-H members and their dogs.
R. Stitt, Spring Hill, TN
Pet Gallery: Precious