Natural Defense Soluble Probiotic Supplement
is a concentrated probiotic that is intended for daily use with pets that exhibit
symptoms more frequently or chronically.
Great flavor makes it a favorite of even the most finicky cats—just ask Kitty!
And it's easy and convenient to feed: simply sprinkle on wet or dry food at least once a day.
Our bentonite from Redmond Minerals is certified organic and tested for purity.
Introduction to Probiotics
Probiotics Comparison and Use
|Guaranteed Analysis—Guaranteed LIVE Cultures!|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||400 Million CFU/g|
|Lactobacillus casei||400 Million CFU/g|
|Enterococcus faecium||400 Million CFU/g|
|Bifidobacterium longum||400 Million CFU/g|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae||200 Million CFU/g|
|CFU/g: Colony-Forming Units per gram|
INGREDIENTS: Salmon meal, fruit pectin, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Enterococcus faecium,
Bifidobacterium longum, Saccharomyces cervisiae, dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation products, Bacillus subtilis, Aspergillus niger, organic bentonite, organic alfalfa, barley grass, carrot.
- Simply sprinkle on your pet's favorite wet or dry food!
- For best results, use at least once daily; the daily amount may be split between meals.
- Start with a quarter of the normal feeding amount shown below for three days, then increase by another quarter amount each day for three days.
- If your pet has loose stools, decrease the feeding amount for a few days, and increase every three days.
- It takes 10 to 14 days for your pet to feel the full benefit of Natural Defense.
- The feeding amount may be safely doubled or even tripled for those animals that are very ill, severely stressed, or receiving antibiotics.
- If your pet is taking antibiotics, probiotics can be essential in repopulating the intestinal microflora that antibiotics may destroy.
Antibiotics can also destroy probiotics so we strongly recommend that you feed twice the normal amount of probiotics, and
feed the probiotics at least four hours apart from the antibiotics. Probiotics can prevent secondary infections and may help the animal recover
|Cats and small dogs (under 20 pounds)||1 teaspoon per day|
|Medium dogs (20 to 60 pounds)||2 teaspoon per day|
|Large dogs (over 60 pounds)||1 Tablespoon per day|
There are approximately 27 Tablespoons, or 81 teaspoons, in one 9 oz shaker.
For best results, keep sealed and refrigerated. It can be frozen once, but not repeatedly thawed and refrozen. If stored properly, this product remains viable for one year.
Note: Natural Defense Soluble complements all veterinary therapies, but should not
be used instead of professional veterinary care.