MSE Liquid Rescue Probiotic Supplement—a high
concentration of probiotics, along with the addition of essential vitamins, in a liquid
form that is easily squirted on the food or directly in the pet's mouth if the pet is not eating.
Liquid Rescue is recommended for sick or stressed pets. It is intended to be used on an
as-needed basis for the duration of an illness or stressful situation. Sicker pets should be fed larger amounts or fed
more frequently. MSE Liquid Rescue can also be used preventatively before a stressful situation.
Liquid Rescue can control symptoms of upper respiratory disease in cats and
dogs, but needs to be given twice a day for several days, or until symptoms abate.
|Guaranteed LIVE Cultures!|
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus casei
- Streptococcus faecium
- Bacillus subtilis
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Aspergillus niger
INGREDIENTS: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Streptococcus
faecium, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation products,
Bacillus subtilis, Aspergillus niger, citric acid, D-glucose, vitamin A acetate, deactivated animal sterol
(source of vitamin D3), DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), menadione dimethylpyriminol
bisulfate (vitamin K), B12 supplement, yucca shidigera extract, cane molasses, biotin,
thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, d-calcium pantothenate, ascorbic acid, honey, chicory.
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||400 Million CFU/ml|
|Lactobacillus casei||400 Million CFU/ml|
|Streptococcus faecium||400 Million CFU/ml|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae||100 Million CFU/ml|
|Vitamin A||1630 IU/ml|
|Vitamin D3||500 IU/ml|
|Vitamin E||20 IU/ml|
|Vitamin K||3.2 mg/ml|
|Vitamin B12 ||6.4 mcg/ml|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||6.2 mg/ml|
|Vitamin B6||6 mg/ml|
|Pantothenic acid||6 mg/ml|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||8 mg/ml|
|CFU/ml: Colony-Forming Units per milliliter (1 teaspoon = 5 milliliters)|
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR CRITICALLY ILL PETS:
- Simply squirt Liquid Rescue directly on your pet's food; one squirt with moderate pressure on the sides of the squeeze bottle is approximately 1 teaspoon.
- For best results, use at least once daily; the daily amount may be split between meals or given throughout the day.
- Start with a quarter of the normal feeding amount shown below for three days, then increase by another quarter amount each day for three days.
- If your pet has loose stools, decrease the feeding amount for a few days, and increase every three days.
- Palatability: Liquid Rescue is less palatable than MSE Daily Boost,
MSE Natural Defense, or MSE Natural Defense Soluble
because it contains vitamins. Vitamins are an important supplement for
sick pets; however, vitamins taste bitter. Some pets, especially cats, will not consume it voluntarily. You may need to coax them to eat it:
- Drizzle it on their favorite food.
- Mix it with milk.
- Add it to a mixture of milk and egg.
- Squirt it into the corner of their mouth (not straight down their throat as this may make them choke).
- The feeding amount may be safely doubled or even tripled for those animals that are very ill, severely stressed, or receiving antibiotics.
- If your pet is taking antibiotics, probiotics can be essential in repopulating the intestinal microflora that antibiotics may destroy.
Antibiotics can also destroy probiotics so we strongly recommend that you feed twice the normal amount of probiotics, and
feed the probiotics at least four hours apart from the antibiotics. Probiotics can prevent secondary infections and may help the animal recover
- If your pet is not eating, see your veterinarian IMMEDIATELY.
- Liquid Rescue contains a combination of vitamins and probiotics that
can be significantly beneficial to pets with severely compromised health.
- Critically ill pets may be fed as much as three times the normal amount for up to three days; do not feed at this amount for more than three days;
the vitamins can accumulate and cause adverse effects.
- It's imperative that you consult with your veterinarian and
read these instructions carefully. Print this information and show it to your veterinarian.
|Cats||1 teaspoon per day|
|Dogs (up to 100 pounds)||1 teaspoon per day|
|Large dogs (over 100 pounds)||1/4 teaspoon per 25 pounds of bodyweight per day. For example, a 125 pound
dog should be fed 1 and 1/4 teaspoons per day.|
For best results, keep sealed and refrigerated (do not freeze). If stored properly, this product will remain viable for one year.
Note: MSE Liquid Rescue compliments all veterinary therapies, but should not
be used instead of professional care.